Every Thursday - May 17th- June 21st [6:30-8:30 PM] + full day long session on Sunday, June 10th [7:30-5:30 PM]
Mindfulness is a skill and requires ongoing dedication and practice. If you have taken an 8 week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course in the past and noticed that your practice has begun to slip and/or that you have hit a plateau in your practice and would like the deepen the skills you learned throughout MBSR, than this graduated course is for you!
Similar to the structure of MBSR, this graduated course is designed to deepen the skills that come out of exploring one’s own internal state and the experiences of the other participants, through various meditative and contemplative activities, in and out of each session.
Completion of an 8 week MBSR course, taught by a qualified MBSR teacher through UMASS, Medical School, Centre for Mindfulness, with attendance for at least 6/8 sessions + completion of the full day session.
Feel comfortable in practicing non-guided (silent) meditations.
New to Brandi as a teacher? It is important to check her out and get a feel for who she is a teacher and practitioner. Perhaps, attend one of her weekly drop in classes. Can’t make it to a class? Arrange a phone conversation prior to applying for the course.
Re-establishing or fine tuning;
- the relationship with the body and how it relates to the nature of mind.
- the relationship with the mind and how it relates to the nature of suffering.
- the skill of self-reflection and contemplation and how it relates to living a more meaningful life.
Deepening one’s own understanding of;
- habitual patterns that keep one stuck in the wheel of suffering.
- of how to become ‘unstuck’ in the moment.
- of the qualities of mindfulness and how they support a deeper sense of well-being despite the trials and tribulations of life.
$250 + GST
Question: The name of the course
Answer: MBSR (all caps)
*IMPORTANT DETAILS! An application form is required before registering for this course. Email Brandi at brandi@findingstillnessinmovement for a copy and send the completed form back Brandi at the same email address.
Once application form has been accepted, payment can made through Etransfer or contact Brandi for other payment options. No cash refunds will be given after the orientation session, but other options will be available until the end of the second session.